Friday, July 18, 2008

ahh.. my life.

so... i'm just chillen... aww my puppy!! Q!! she's getting hella strong now. =.=' she's only 11 weeks or so... but.. she's still tiny. :3 hope she doesn't get too big. O.o dude. she was biting me just yesterday and it didn't hurt... but today, when she was biting me, her bites hurt!! D: uhmm... she only bites cuz she's teething, but still. :p

anyways~~ so.. i'm about to go to costco so that i can buy some gum. :D Trident Spearmint... which is the one that i liked... and also... Stride Spearmint... cuz my gf gave me some... and :o i think i like it better.. x3 anyways~~~ oh man... it's only been..... 3 days... no... 4 days... well... i saw her until like 1am on the 15th... so... 3 days? or 4 days? X.x since it's the 18th for me now. xP anyways... man.. i hella miss her.. i feel lame for mentioning this. >.>" but see... i don't have much to talk about right now~~

OH! since the legal drinking age in the US is 21... i bought my first drinks yesterday... like.. not at a bar drinks... but uhh... drinks from a store. hahaha. heineken and coors light. lol. the coors was for my sister. the heineken was for me. x3 anyways~~ yay~!! love being able to legally drink n gamble... :D

No comments: