Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friday = Glow.in.the.Dark.tour..... Sunday = Cherry Blossom Festival

currently playing:: Joe - "I Wanna Know"

thanks for the song~ :3 didn't know what song i wanted to play. haha. yehh....

anyways~~~ so Friday was a hella busy day!! yeh... i woke up at early... like 7am or 6:30am or something... so that I could go bowling with my friend stevecheung. of course, i did horribly~ :3 but uhm... after that, i was gonna drive to Tanfran so that I could go to the new cinema that opened that day... so that i could get my free bag thingy for being one of the first 100 peoples there.... but I got lazy and didn't wanna drive... plus I was kinda sleepy.. >_<>.>" there was soooooooo much traffic... >_<>_<>_< EPIC!!! His performance was like.... a storytelling thing. Like how Styx used to do their performances.. They used to make it like... a story. xD yeh... it was crazyy!!! Kanye was spitting for over an hour just by himself... if not 2 hours... O.o it was crazyyyyyy... and at some parts, it looked like he was floating. :o hella hella hella cool. swear. no joke. haha. man. hella glad that I went...


so after the concert, we were chillen at In-N-Out... and I ended up sleeping at my sister's dorm cuz it was like... 3am almost? and I was kinda tired. xP but then I was gonna wake up early so that i could go to the Cherry Blossom Festival on Saturday morning with my little sister... so yeh... got up at 6 or 7am... and ended up driving home... but i was falling asleep the whole way home. >_<>_< >_< >_<>_<>.>" and we were closing hella late that Saturday night.... 11pm. >.>" and since I didn't get to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival earlier that day, I planned on going early in the day before work on Sunday... so, I didn't go to any of the afterparties.... =/


so.. Sunday morning, I end up waking up late. >_<>.>" first thing we did tho, was eat... not desserts, but just food. haha. Kyra ( my little sister) ended up getting some California rolls... and I ordered 2 orders of yakisoba... I gave one to Kyra, but she only ate a little... so I ate both of them!! :D I was happy. xD yeh... after we finished eating that.. which took about 10 minutes at the most... >.>" I think we got... some spam musubi and a sweet potato. :3 kay... after that... we went shopping at the booths and stuffs. :3 i found some cool stuff. hahaa i'll post pictures when i get to uploading them~~ :3 but uhm... ended up getting Kyra a neat little bag.. oo didn't take a picture of that... then we got some chocolate and stuffs~<33>.>" only got 4 pieces, but still... and then so Kyra wanted some shaved ice. xP so she stood in the takoyaki line while i went to get her the shaved ice... :P the girl that was behind the booth was full of high energy and she was cool. i think a little busty. O.o but she was probably like 16~18.. >.>" but it made me happy that she had such high energy and that she was shouting to advertise her shaved ice. :3 definitely put a smile on my face... and definitely made me feel like i was at the Cherry Blossom Festival. :3 :3 :3 so yeh... the takoyaki line was sooooooooooooooooo long. >.>" but finally got to the front. xP i got 2 dozen takoyaki... xDD it was goooood!! i only ate 12 before i was full tho. haha.... but it was hella good. hahaha. and then we went walking around in the shops again.... >.>" and I had work at 4, but it was already 1:20... and the walking thing... parade? whatever it's called. haha... anyways, that started... so we were stuck on the wrong side of the festival. >_< I WASN'T EVEN SCHEDULED TO WORK THAT DAY!!!! D:< so yeh... I decided to stay and work for an hour... then I went home. xDD then ended up watching 21 cuz my uncle came to visit. It was a pretty good movie. :3 now i'm excited to turn 21 in July. :D:D:D I'm gonna go gambling~!! :3 hahaha. so yeh.. that's what happened. xDD

kay. i'll post pictures later. =)

No comments: