Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Plan... and stuff.

currently playing:: Usher ft. August - "Love in This Club [remix]"


okayy~~ so... this is the plan!! :P I've kinda officially started on it a couple days ago, but i've been too busy to go to my computer. >_< well... kinda... but yeh. hahah

so. THE PLAN~!!:: I will... lose weight/get in shape. I'm not sure how much weight i'll lose tho... Either way.... here's what i'm gonna do. haha.
1. do... sit-ups, push-ups, and crunches every morning after i wake up... no matter how late I am to class....
2. every day or every 2 days, i'm gonna increase the amount of #1 by 5 each.... which means that after 2 increases, i'll be doing an extra set. O.o until i max out at uhm..... well.. i haven't decided that yet. xP
3. save up to buy a bicycle... $300 at the most... preferrably around $100~$200 though...
btw... my favorite Joeyy asked what the difference between a 10-speed and others are... well... for me, i plan to either buy a 10-speed or a fixed-gear bicycle... fixed-gear bicycles are basically... bicycles that you can go backwards and forwards with.. n to keep going you need to keep pedaling... pedaling.. is that a work? or at least the right spelling? xDD anyways~~~ 10-speed bicycles are uhh.... bikes that have uhm... more than one gear... so it's kinda like uhm... you can pedal less at faster speeds when you're on a higher gear... wait... i forget. >_< something like that... but... the only reason i'd want a fixed-gear is so that i can learn to do tricks. haha.
4. i..... don't think i have a 4 yet... if i do i'll update. xDD



KAY. on another note... today has been a weird day...... i woke up late.... 12:30 or something... then took a shower to head to class... and i didn't get to school until 2pm... so.... my class started at 12:30 and ended at 1:45... >.>" missed it. haha. so instead, i spent the rest of my time in the photo lab to work on my work prints... xP which i didn't really do either... i left shortly after i got there to buy some canned air.. cuz i forgot that i gave my little can to Lina the other day.. err.. i think that that's how you spell her name. xP but it's cuz i wasn't really using it and she forgot hers. (she's a friend from the intermediate photography class) kay so yeh.. then i got back around 3pm... so i started printing around then... got 14 work prints done... 3 of them were reprints cuz my first ones were a little dark i believe... n i was finished with that around 6pm... maybe sooner. either way. after that i got some food from Safeway to give myself a break. went with Victoria from my class.. i got a roast beef sandwich with swiss... everything on it and extra pepperchinis... or whatever they're called... BUT the lady was hella lame and gave me 2 pepperchinis... 1 for each half. i was mad while i was eating that... n i also got a banana. xD so yeh.. got back at i'm not sure what time... oo we got back around 6-ish.. maybe sooner... haha. So I guess I finished my prints before 6 then. >.>"
So I was gonna print 5 more work prints for my final project...but Victoria and i got lazy n just washed the prints we had then..... RAWR!! right after we started washing, my other classmate, Cliff came... so I ended up staying until 10pm... just to print 5 more work prints.. that took me about 15~20 minutes to print. >.>"

oh yeh!! and get this!! so... i was cutting my photo paper with the paper cutter so that i could make my work prints when Cliff came..... and.... iono what happened... but... I ALMOST CUT MY FINGER OFF!! D:<>.>" i mean.. in reality, it was just a cut that kinda cut my nail... and almost shaved off a part of my finger... >_< but it wasn't anything too bad.. haha. After I got cut, I tried to find a bandaid, but couldn't so I ended up wrapping up my finger in some paper towel... and taped it all over.. xDD it looked ridiculously lame. hahaha. that's all for today.. weird day tho. xP

1 comment:

Joeyy said...

HAHAHHA bikes with more than one gear XD ... make you go up hill's better?? oO REEVVV ITTT!!! PUSH THE PEDAL TO THE MAX!!!!
EWWW your finger nearly came off?? you sick.. gross guy!!! YOUUU!!! hehe jkng... you ok?? =( if you bleed.... it would look colourful on your photos right?? :D
but anyway in reply to your comment, bother me?? O_O new phone?? WHHHATT IS IIITTT???