Friday, April 18, 2008

:o pictures~!!

rawr:: i decided to post up some pictures again. xP


:o looks like the hundreds bomb is gonna explode. :o


wooo showed this food to mandyy!! zzzomg. it was in my car since forever... and i found it one day. haha


aww look how empty and pretty DVC can get in the morning.. :3


chillen in stevecheung's car, waiting for bowling class.


ahh!! the mouth thing!! :D:D


so i went to 7-11 and bought this to try it.... ewww doesn't taste good AT ALL!!


the morning i took the DVC pic.. waiting with my coffee for stevecheung to pick me up to go to bowling class. :3


i'm abstract. ;D


at Albany Bowl... waiting to bowl for league... wooo we're not gonna be last... for this whole season!! xDD


first cousin once removed, Edison's cover mouth thing.. that i'm not sure he does anymore..


"surprise!!" for my cover mouth. hahaha


in my photography lab's classroom... bored... >.>"

No comments: